About the on-demand webinar
- how quickly and easily you can make remote vehicle access work for you
- what benefits there are for the different user groups
- what economic benefits can be achieved
- what users have to say about remote vehicle access
45 minutes + 15 minutes for questions and answers
German: November 30, 2021 at 09:00am CET
English: December 2, 2021 at 04:00pm CET
This webinar of Bosch Engineering GmbH is hosted by Bosch.IO GmbH.
The on-demand webinar is intended for both technical experts and business managers responsible for
- vehicle development
- measurement infrastructure and the test vehicle fleet
- innovation and digital transformation
- quality assurance
- hardware and application development
- performance engineering at automotive industry OEMs and engineering service providers.
On-demand Webinar of Bosch Engineering GmbH, hosted by Bosch.IO GmbH
Our expert speakers
get to know them:
Martin BirkProduct Manager Bosch Cloud Services, Bosch Engineering
- Martin Birk has over 6 years of experience with connected systems in vehicle development and has been a member of the cloud services team at Bosch Engineering since 2019. As a product manager for Bosch’s online services for engineering projects, he is responsible for strategic further development. In addition, he supports customers from technology selection to solution implementation.
Jochen ReichertBusiness Development and Sales, Bosch Cloud Services, Bosch Engineering
- Jochen Reichert is responsible for sales activities in the context of Bosch cloud services and brings experience from various IT and cloud-service companies. In the Bosch cloud services team at Bosch Engineering, he is the main contact for technical managers and business managers and puts together and implements optimal solution packages for them.